Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using the good stuff

CoverGirl has a new mascara that is terrific.  It coats the eye lashes and gives your eyes a  bright look.  The lashes separate very nicely, are wonderfully enhanced, and look naural with no clumping.  Now for my personal use, there is a slight glitch - it seems to irritate my allergies.  This doesn't happen every time I use the mascara, but enough that I am very leary of using it on a regular basis. 

Would I recommend it?  Absolutely!  It is good.  But if you do have allergies, use with caution because nothing is quite so irritating as irritated eyes. 

A sample of CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion was graciously given to me for evaluation by CoverGirl and BuzzAgent.  I received no compensation for evaluating this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.