So let's talk about the new Purex Crystals for Baby and why they are special.
- They leave a fresh, gentle scent to the laundry. Now don't expect a really strong overpowering fragrance. You do, after all, want to be able to still get a whiff of that sweet fragrance that only a baby has.
- The laundry stays fresh and fragrant longer.
- Purex Crystals for Baby is hypo-allergenic, dye free, and is a 87% natural formula.
- It is safe to use on children's sleepwear. It doesn't compromise the fire retardant qualities of the their pj's and gowns.
- For baby's and young children's sensitive, soft skin it is a gentle product.
As with other Purex Crystals, the bottle is shaped nicely to fit your hand and has a dome cap that is your measuring cup. Just measure the amount you need for that large or small load of laundry in the pink dome cap, pour it into the laundry tub at the beginning of your wash, and you're set to enjoy pleasant baby laundry (or even family laundry).
GIVEAWAY: Two of Chat With Vera's readers will win a free product coupon each for a bottle of Purex Crystals for Baby. Wait patiently for Rafflecopter to load and then leave your entries. Begins Feb. 3 ENDS Feb. 18 at 12:01 a.m. EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary sample of Purex Crystals for baby by the manufacturer in exchange for my honest opinion which you have just read. I was not required to render a positive opinion.