|EmFACize Fortified Daily Defense Cream|
arrived in this cute little pouch! A touch of luxury.
It is wonderful to have the opportunity try products that are good for our skin and I count it a privilege to have been chosen to review Protégé Beauty products. Today we are looking at their EmFACEize Fortified Daily Defense CreamEmFA.
I found this to be a desirable product to use twice daily for protecting and helping my skin to look its best. For the two weeks I used the product, I enjoyed it and found it comfortable on my skin leaving it with a softness and a bit of a glow. Nice!
Is it a magic bullet? No, those really don't exist. But will it help you to look your best? I think it will. I can recommend this product.
Be sure you read through the tips below! They are super good for anyone desiring to take care of their skin to know.
Experience The Anti-Aging Power Of Vitamin E + Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid
Most Users Find Their Skin to Feel Softer and Smoother After Just One Week!
You Won't Find A Higher Quality, More Potent & Effective Daily Face Cream On The Market
EmFACEize is an Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Defense Cream Formulated to Moisturize & Protect Against Signs of Aging
UV Damage: Enriched with Vitamin E and Lycopene, which Together Fight Against Damage Caused by UV Rays
EmFACize Fortified Daily Defense Cream
is a semi-liquified cream.
Let the Sun Shine on Your Face!
Wrinkles & Fine Lines: Specially Formulated with Collagen, Pomegranate Seed Oil, and Avocado Oil that Work to Smooth Out Difficult Age Indicators and Bring Back Elasticity.
Be Beautiful at Any Age!!
Dry Skin: The Unique Combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, and Almond Oil will Instantly Relieve Dryness, and will Lock in Moisture to Keep Your Skin Supple All Day.
Feel Your Skin's Texture Come Closer to Being Smooth as Silk!
EmFACEize is GUARANTEED to Help You Look Younger AND Prevent Signs of Aging
- Made WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
- EmFACEize is Formulated for People of All Ages, Skin Types and Sensitivities
Made in the USA at Our Advanced FDA Certified Facilities. Our Face Cream was Not Tested on Animals.
Tips on using EmFACEize Fortified Daily Defense Cream:
- Wash your hands- It's easy to forget to wash your hands before you wash your face. Do your best to remember because even though you're washing your face, you can still transfer dirt and bacteria onto your washcloth where it might stay and find its way onto your face. Definitely wash your hands first if you’re just applying moisturizer because you don’t want to end up with dirt or bacteria on your face or in the jar. Eek.
- Warm water & steam- Wash your face with warm water as you normally would. Next plug your sink, draw a super-hot bowl of water, put a bath towel over your head and hang out over the sink for 3-5 minutes. That will trap steam and open your pores even more.
- When to apply- The best time to apply EmFACEize is when you’re just getting out of the shower or right after you've washed your face. It’s simple– when your pores are more open, the skin will absorb more moisture.
- Applying makeup- After you apply your EmFACEize, blow-dry your hair or get dressed. Then come back and do your makeup. You want to give your skin ample time to soak it up!
- Neck, chest + hands- Sometimes in our daily rush, we forget to moisturize beyond the face. We have delicate skin on our necks, chests and hands which need love, too! I love to exfoliate all 3 at least once a week and I have to say– it makes a huge difference!
- After shower or cleansing, start with an analysis by looking closely and touching your skin. Do some areas feel drier or more taut than others? Is there more redness, irritation or flakiness around your nose or chin? Remember, you don’t have to treat your entire face the same way.
- Start by warming up a quarter-sized dollop in between your fingers. This step is really important to activate the ingredients with the heat of your body temperature so it melts into your skin more.
- Target the driest areas with the most amount of cream by applying it directly to the area with your fingertips in patting and swirling motions.
- Now that we’ve given extra TLC to those areas, we can take care of the whole face and neck. Warm up more cream between your fingers and start with your cheeks using upward patting and sweeping motions. You want to gently massage but never pull your skin or use downward motions.
- Continue with circular motions across the forehead.
- Finish with upward strokes all over the neck and don’t forget your chest! If you’re a side sleeper, the creases you wake up with in the morning down your chest will eventually become wrinkles if you don’t treat that area too
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.