Thursday, July 17, 2014

Foxbrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum - All-Natural and Organic (review)



My thoughts on Foxbrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum.....

I have used the bottle of Foxbrim Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum for around two weeks now. I have been using other Vitamin C Serums for a short while and I am finding that Vitamin C serums are a go-to  face care product to incorporate into my daily routine.

Foxbrim's serum is working like a charm to produce a glow to my face and the pores seem smaller and the skin tighter (that is a good thing). Let's just say, this is good stuff. I have enjoyed using it and can recommend it to my readers.

Product Information (provided by Foxbrim)

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Are you ready to Glide your Hands over Smooth Supple Skin?
  • Foxbrim's Unmatched Advanced Formula puts the HIGHEST QUALITY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients to Work For You. 
  • Achieve That Youthful Glow! 
  • Reduce and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 
  • Soothes and Hydrates Under-nourished skin.
Here are a few tips with you for proper application of Vitamin C Serum provided by the Foxbrim folks:
  • Use a gentle cleanser to wash face and decollete (neck area)
  • Be sure to use lukewarm water when rinsing off face or cleanser
  • Apply 4-5 drops of the serum onto the palms of your hand and rub hands together prior to application
  • Apply serum evenly while face and neck are still slightly damp
  • Wait a few moments to allow the serum to soak in completely
  • Apply your preferred moisturizer
  • Serum should be applied twice daily for best results
  • Ensure proper storage of the serum - in a cool, dry place with bottle completely sealed
Getting the glow has never been easier.

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.