Friday, July 25, 2014

I frequently hear the question, "Do you moisturize your face?"

I frequently hear the question, "Do you moisturize your face?" Sometimes it is asked directly to me in relation to inquiries about my own skin, and sometimes I hear it asked in general to several folks at a time. I did not begin applying moisturizers to my face until my late 40s or early 50s. I wish I had done so earlier. My aunt was a cosmetologist and when she died at 90 had no wrinkles in her face. She thoroughly believed in the adage she preached..... "Cream you face every day with some cream no matter the price. Just cream your face!"

So I now cream my face twice a day with the best products I can afford. The following is an excellent article written and posted on "How Stuff Works" and I thought I would share it with my Chat With Vera readers.


3 comments:

  1. This is all good to know. I should be moisturizing a lot more than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very dry skin so moisturizing my face is a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am following in your footsteps. I don't moisturize. Heck I don't do much to my face, on any consistent basis. I need to start...tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.