|100% Pure Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup 8 oz. , |
Low Calorie Sweetener. Certified Organic.
50% FOS, Prebiotics, Metabolism Boost
My thoughts on the product: When given the opportunity to try Yacon Syrup for myself, I investigated it to see what could be found about it online prior to agreeing to participate. Once I convinced myself that it would not be harmful and would perhaps be beneficial, I decided to request my bottle. I have now used it for over a week. These are my findings….
- I have not used it as a sweetener for beverages as I am partial to the way I now prepare my beverages and the sweeteners I use.
- I have not used it as a syrup to apply to pancakes, etc., because I rarely eat them.
- I have ingested one teaspoon twice a day prior to or following a meal (usually lunch and dinner). This is following the company's recommendation.
- I may have lost one to two pounds, although this may be noticeable due to normal fluctuation in weight. The jury is still out, but I am hoping and perhaps this will be a real plus to using Yacon Syrup.
- I have noticed a slight laxative effect thought it does not cause a problem. I have not sensed gastric difficulties using the syrup.
- I found the taste to be similar to molasses or old fashioned cane syrup. In other words it is sort of thick but pours. I may eventually try it in my morning coffee. We shall see.
LIFE & FOOD 100% PURE RAW ALL NATURAL YACON SYRUP PRODUCT INFORMATION
Our Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) Syrup is sourced from naturally grown organic Yacon fields in the country of Peru. We use the HIGHEST quality Yacon plant to make a premium pure syrup formula.
Yacon syrup has shown to remains low in calories and low on the glycemic index scale. This is due to the fact that the sugar contains high levels of oligofructose (inulin), a form of sugar that is not metabolized readily by the human body. For this reason, Yacon is ideal for diabetics and acts as a great alternative to conventional low calorie sweeteners.
- 100% pure Yacon syrup has shown to assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function.
- Other benefits include: Lowers blood sugar. Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity). Restores renal activity. Is a powerful Antioxidant.
- High in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides). It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.
- Naturally grown and sourced from the fields in Peru. Organic certified by our manufacturing specialists.
- 100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added preservatives. Bottled and tested in a FDA certified GMP facility in the USA.
DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.