I remember running the bath water trying to be sure I didn't get it too hot or too cold for them. I know we swim in pools, the ocean, and ponds and the water is cold, but we watch our little ones that they don't get too chilled. In the bath, we test with our hand or our elbow to determine if it feels lukewarm to warm. But how many of us check the water while Johnny or Susie is splashing about to see if it has chilled down to where it might be too cold.
Our little ones depend on us to keep them clean, fed, clothed, happy, and comfortable. This delightful Turtlemeter is a working-toy (I've just coined a phrase/word). It is adorable floating in the water and instantly registers the actual temperature of the water. Look at the pictures I took of it.
|Blue indicates that the water temperature is too cold.|
|Green indicates that the temperature is just right.|
|Red indicates that the water is too hot.|
If you need a shower gift or something for that younger one in your life, I can recommend this as a fun, useful gift and I found it for $12.95 in several locations on the web.
About the product:
- Introducing the "Turtlemeter," safe and fun for child and mom, a happy bath for your little one!
- Instantly Activates in Water, Floats Naturally and Fully Submersible.
- Fun and Safe Bath Toy that doubles as a Bath Thermometer.
- Checks the bath Water temperature every second and display it in Fahrenheit on an easy-to-read LCD.
- Display Water Temperature with 3 Screen Colors: Blue for Cold, Green for Just Right, and Red for Hot
DISCLOSURE: I was provided a complimentary Turtlemeter from Ozeri in exchange for my review. I love it and can easily recommend it to my readers. I was not compensated for this review.