Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Super Stroller Organizer by Children 'n Us


Part of being a mother, a grandmother, and a great-grand mother is that you can say, "Been there, done that!" and smile and keep going. But also part of the lady-of-a-certain-age scenario is that you stand in awe at the fabulous products now on the market for moms and dads to enjoy today. Wow! Let's give that a double-Wowie!!!

Diaper bags of my generation were simply rectangular shaped, a strap, and maybe a zipper. Period! No pockets. No pouches. No frills. And folks, they usually had to last for more than one baby!
Pockets, Pockets, Pockets! 2 cup/bottle pockets, a phone pocket
A large center pocket. An outside smaller items pocket!

Today's diaper bags are tremendously innovative and work so well. They are even stylish. But today we're not talking about diaper bags. I have been given the privilege of examining the Children 'n Us Super Stroller Organizer. This bag is designed to be attached to a stroller and to hold all sorts of stuff today's mommies and daddies like to take along when they get out 'n about. 
Straps easily attach to stroller and hold the organizer
Not just for strollers! Use on your bike when you take Junior for a spin with you!

Out 'n about in the car - short trip or long journey - hang it over the seat back/headrest.







I don't need one of these. My days of needing this are over, but my great- grandchild's mommy and daddy will be thrilled to have it, I'm sure. I can't wait to pass it along to them. I can see it being a really nice "go-to" shower gift to purchase in the future when the opportunity arises.

I don't care a lot for company names on my clothes or products I use and this organizer does have the "Children 'n Us" name emblazoned across the front. Their company is not the only one that does this and it seems acceptable most folks. It certainly won't interfere with the organizers usefulness.

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I received a Dot&Dot stroller organizer on one of my baby showers and I've been using it eversince. I wasn't aware of this kind of product until then. I'm happy that I can place all my baby's essentials in it instead of bringing the big, heavy diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.