Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Candid Essentials Organic Face Cream - Anti Aging VITAMIN C Moisturizer Cream

About the product (from Candid Essentials information): 

Candid Essentials Daily Moisturizing Lotion Advanced Anti Aging is a combination of organic, natural compounds to create the ultimate formula to moisturize, revitalize and reanimate any type of skin. Roughened from the outdoors? Sensitive to almost anything? Starting to sag? Our multi-faceted lotion can work wonders for them all. It won't clog your pores and leaves no oily residue. It absorbs quickly with no left over greasy shine, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch.

My thoughts:  This is a lovely cream. It feels wonderful on my skin. Softening. Ever so slightly fragrant. Smooth. I just love the way it feels. And to think it is organic and contains none of the baddies such as SLS, Parabens, Phthalates, Toxins, or Harmful Chemicals. I'm not a purist (meaning I know I use products that aren't really very pure and probably contain items not best to use); but whenever I am able to make use of products that are pure, I certainly do so.

The cream is rich but light weight and does not leave a greasy feeling on my face. I simply don't care for dense, heavy creams that are "waxy" feeling. The Candid Essentials product is just right.

I think that men who see the value in caring for their face will also appreciate this cream just as ladies will appreciate it. I suggest that Chat With Vera's readers give this one a try.

Product information - Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizing Lotion (from Candid Essentials):

HYDRATE & MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN - Immerse your skin in a soothing balm of vitamin-rich hydration that leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after each application.
REJUVENATING POWERFUL VITAMIN C - Experience the revitalizing power of vitamin C as it goes to work increasing your collagen production for a younger, firmer appearance, reducing free-radical damage for added skin protection, and refining your skin texture for a beautiful, even-toned face that will literally glow.
BEAUTIFUL, RADIANT GLOWING SKIN - Obliterate those unwanted sun spots and eliminate skin discoloration with our proprietary blend to give your face the radiance you've always wanted.
SUPERIOR BLEND OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our carefully crafted formula which includes rich shea butter, aloe vera, jojoba oil, safflower oil and vitamin b5 among other natural ingredients will revitalize, moisturize and tone your skin for proven, powerful anti-aging results - Nut Free!
  • Increases collagen production, leading to a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer, younger appearance
  • Diminishes sun spots and skin discoloration for even-toned skin
  •  ... and reduces oxidative damage, protecting your skin from today's mix of everyday toxins.
DISCLOSURE: I receive this product without charge in exchange for a review. However, I only recommend products I use and can recommend. I received no compensation for this review and opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.