Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dr. Song Rosehip Oil (A Dr. Song Medical Product) {Review}



When I was given the opportunity to try out and review Dr. Song Rosehip Oil, I was dubious. However, after reading what the Dr. Song brand purports the product to do, I thought I'd give it a try - primarily because my nails are brittle, splitty, and generally bad. Also, as a lady-of-a-certain-age my skin needs help and I thought perhaps something along the line of this rosehip oil might be just the thing.

Never, never, never have I used an oil to care for my skin. Frankly, I don't even like a lotion that leaves an "oily" feel to my skin or leaves "oily" spots when I touch surfaces. So stepping "out-of-the-box" took a bit of bravery on my part.

After using the Dr. Song Rosehip Oil for a couple of weeks - starting with just on my hands, I have come to the conclusion that perhaps this is a good type of product to use. But you really have to work your way into using it. No one wants to put it on their arms and legs and go sit on their furniture. So you have to plan. No one wants to apply it to their feet and go walking around leaving footprints on their floors. So the key is planning.

I have used the rosehip oil on my arms, legs, and especially hands (those pesky nails, you know). After applying, you feel a bit oily, but it seems to dissipate nicely and fairly quickly. So I think the key is to apply it in the evening just prior to jumping in bed. Let it work overnight. I do believe I am seeing a difference in how my skin looks. So this is a product that I can recommend for folks to try. Also, it is not so much like a lady's product that men would be adverse to using.


About the product (provided by Dr. Song Medical).....

Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil

This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

An all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.