Serums for the eye are pretty new to me. I've tried several - gels, semi-gels, and now the Adeline Organic Eye Serum which is a somewhat liquid product. It is a "slick" liquid that goes on pretty easily. You certainly doesn't need to use much.
I have found, in comparison, that the serum works better than creams when used at bedtime. I simply like the way my eyes feel and look in the morning after using a serum than after using a cream.
The Adeline Organic Eye Serum is very pleasant to use. I've used it a couple of weeks and found it beneficial. It is nice to know that the ingredients are organic and natural.
Product Description (from Adeline): Organic Eye SerumAdeline has chosen only the most effective, natural ingredients to help you restore your youthful appearance:
- Cucumber extract, like other extracts in the aloe family, moisturizes your skin to diminish lines and wrinkles.
- Chamomile extract soothes the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice improves collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet.
- Sunflower seed oil contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to prevent free radical damage, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth.
- Usa Urvi leaf extract is a natural source of hydroquinone - reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots.
- Great for Sensitive Skin. Serum is gentle and natural. Produced and packaged in a FDA-Certified facility. Organic Eye Serum is alcohol-free and paraben-free!
- Just once a day is all it takes! Just apply Organic Eye Serum before bed and let it work while you sleep!