Website has lots of good information
My use and perception of this product is somewhat ambiguous in the following: It is creamy, which is nice, but goes on rather dense. It is somewhat sticky when applying and for a short time following application. The scent is not pleasant to me, though it is not totally unpleasant. It takes awhile to "soak" into my skin; but after it does, my makeup goes on nicely and looks pretty good for the remainder of the day. So some plus and minus feelings.
When I apply this moisturizer before bedtime, I cleanse my face and then apply the moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised that the next morning my skin felt soft and looked pretty good for this "Southern lady of-a-certain-age."
All-in-all, this is a pretty good product but not quite my "most favorite."
Product Description (from NaturaliDerm) - NaturaliDerm organic facial moisturizer is made of natural ingredients that are safe, non-irritating, non-comedogenic and do not cause hormonal disruption. This moisturizer will not cause itch, irritation, or burning feeling.
- Highly moisturizing.
- Light weight, and not greasy.
- Reduces fine wrinkles and makes your skin look younger.
Key Natural Ingredients:
- Aloe barbadensis - Hydrates and restores skin moisture
- Witch Hazel - Tightening pore size
- Shea Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from damage
- Cocoa Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from internal and environmental damage
- D-Panthenol - Skin conditioner and moisturizer.
Does not contain:
- Parabens or harmful preservatives
- artificial fragrance
- artificial color