Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nautrali Derm Organic Facial Moisturizer


http://www.naturaliderm.com/
Website has lots of good information
I use facial moisturizers morning and evening. It is important to me. When presented the opportunity to review an organic moisturizer - Naturali Derm Organic Facial Moisturizer, I was delighted. Through the years I really haven't paid attention to the ingredients in my skin products. I just used them according to whether I liked them and whether or not they seemed to help my skin. Now it is nice to know there are products available that are more natural in substance rather than chemical. Of course, I realize that natural can become chemical in the act of processing the root source. However, usually "organic" or "natural" refer to a less processed product and one that stems more from the original source. Refer to the graphic picture below for natural ingredients in Naturali Derm's product. Also, look at the expected results. Looks good, doesn't it?
My use and perception of this product is somewhat ambiguous in the following: It is creamy, which is nice, but goes on rather dense. It is somewhat sticky when applying and for a short time following application. The scent is not pleasant to me, though it is not totally unpleasant. It takes awhile to "soak" into my skin; but after it does, my makeup goes on nicely and looks pretty good for the remainder of the day. So some plus and minus feelings.

When I apply this moisturizer before bedtime, I cleanse my face and then apply the moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised that the next morning my skin felt soft and looked pretty good for this "Southern lady of-a-certain-age."

All-in-all, this is a pretty good product but not quite my "most favorite."

Product Description (from NaturaliDerm) - NaturaliDerm organic facial moisturizer is made of natural ingredients that are safe, non-irritating, non-comedogenic and do not cause hormonal disruption. This moisturizer will not cause itch, irritation, or burning feeling.


Key benefits:

  • Highly moisturizing.
  • Light weight, and not greasy.
  • Reduces fine wrinkles and makes your skin look younger.

Key Natural Ingredients:

  • Aloe barbadensis - Hydrates and restores skin moisture
  • Witch Hazel - Tightening pore size
  • Shea Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from damage
  • Cocoa Butter - Seals moisture, protects skin from internal and environmental damage
  • D-Panthenol - Skin conditioner and moisturizer.

Does not contain:

  • Parabens or harmful preservatives
  • artificial fragrance
  • artificial color
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. Opinions expressed are solely my own. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.