Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a good fit for me. It has these attributes that I like:
- It is creamy and goes on very smoothly.It is not stiff. It has not clogged the pores around my eyes.
- It absorbs nicely. Some folks want the product to create a film that "holds in" the moisture and seemingly moisturizes better. I don't think this is necessarily the case. I like for it to absorb and not be too thick.
- The fragrance is almost nil. There is a slight hint of freshness on "first whiff" which is nice.
- Poppy Austin states that this cream may be used all over the face. I have done this and it feels very good and works well.
- The pump bottle holds 1 oz and most effective eye creams are marketed with only .5 oz in a tube.
I think this is a nice product and one I can recommend.
Product information (provided by Poppy Austin)
- Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a highly concentrated blend of naturally derived and organic ingredients, designed to restore a youthful glow around the eye area and directly tackle dark circles and puffiness.
- A multi-purpose and lightweight organic eye cream, it can also be used as an all over face lotion, absorbing quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.
- Key ingredients include our luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants.
- Check them out on Facebook
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. Opinions expressed are solely my own. I was not compensated for this review.