These days of pollen, changing seasons, and itchy eyes have fared well for me during the past couple weeks
while I've been using en: Elba Naturals Advanced firming Eye Cream even though I have certainly experienced a bountiful reaction to pollen and other allergens. I have been pleasantly surprised! I don't know what the magic ingredient is that has provided these fine results, but whatever it is, I'm all for it. This is a nice product and one that I can recommend.
It certainly helps to know that natural and organic ingredients are used to create en: Elba Naturals.
Now you also have an opportunity to try to win your own bottle. Begins March 26 & Ends April 7 @ 12:01 a.m. EDT.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Product information (from Elba Naturals) -
- The formulation combines the cutting edge peptides of Matrixyl 3000 and Tripeptide-5 plus ocean based retinol and fruit based Glycolic Acid.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCT, MADE IN USA - Its advanced formulation combines the cutting edge peptides of Matrixyl 3000 and Tripeptide-5 plus ocean based retinol and fruit based Glycolic Acid to firm, rejuvenate, repair and soothe fragile skin around the eye. This, combined with dozens of botanicals, pure plant oils and organic vitamins and minerals will leave your eye area soft and hydrated with the look of fine lines and wrinkles minimized.
- Smoothes the eye contour
- Lifts and firms the skin around the eyes
- Deflates bags, smoothes wrinkles and fades dark circles
- Eye contour looks younger and more radiant
Why Is It Good For You?
- Wrinkles and other skin damage around eyes show up around late 30s. Preserving or regaining the eye contour is a goal of many skin care products.
- Made in USA, for best quality control and accountability
- NATURAL & ORGANIC - It contains 78 carefully chosen ingredients, among the very best in existence. To protect this precious cream, it comes in a beautiful light-protecting bottle with an effective and practical airless pump.
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. Opinions expressed are solely my own. I was not compensated for this review.