I used these two products daily for the past few days. I really like that these products are made of natural and organic ingredients and that they are made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is great that it is not tested on animals, too.
The Super 6 Anti Aging Defense Serum was applied first on cleansed face. In my opinion, using the recommended 4 drops barely spreads over the face, but that is the maximum number of drops recommended. This serum is a reddish color in the bottle and after application, my face had a reddish tint. This discoloration did not last, though.
The directions for the Super 6 Serum state to apply a moisturizer after using the Super 6 Serum. I applied the Body Merry Super C-22 Moisturizer. At first I used two pumps of this moisturizer. It was too much. I found that one pump was adequate. I spread this over my face and neck using upward, sweeping motions. This moisturizer has a definite citrus fragrance that I found o.k.
I have not noticed any fantastic improvements in my skin during this trial period, nor have I seen any problems. I like that this product is suitable for men or women to use.
I recommend that anyone who desires the best for their skin apply a good moisturizer daily. Twice a day is even better. Preceding your moisturizer by using a quality serum further enhances the optimum performance of your moisturizer product. Body Merry creates several good good products. The two new products - Super 6 Serum and Super C-22 Moisturizer might be just the right products for you.
Product information (provided by Body Merry)
Body Merry Super C-22 MoisturizerSupercharged with 22% Vitamin C and 20% Hyaluronic Acid, this moisturizer pampers and revitalizes your skin by fighting the signs of aging and sun damage. Niacinamide helps to improve your skin tone and texture and CoQ10 amps up the antioxidant quotient, resulting in a nourishing formula that helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and spots.
- STRONG 22% VITAMIN C CONTENT: Super charged with 22% Vitamin C and 20% Hyaluronic Acid, this moisturizer pampers and revitalizes your skin by fighting the signs of aging and sun damage. Niacinamide helps to improve your skin tone and texture and CoQ10 amps up the antioxidant quotient, resulting in a nourishing formula that helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and spots.
- Natural and Organic Ingredients: The cream also contains Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Clementine Essential Oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, that all go a long way in improving and brightening your complexion.
- Made without artificial fragrances and harsh chemicals, the lotion is suitable for all skin types and is designed for use by both men and women.
Body Merry Super 6 Serum Age DefenseHigh concentrations of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are combined with optimum levels of Retinol, Niacinamide, CoQ10 and Astaxanthin to form a gentle and effective potion to fight the signs of aging. This six-in-one formula not only helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, but also leaves your skin plump, hydrated and nourished with an even and brighter looking complexion.
- SIX-IN-ONE FORMULA: 22% Vitamin C and 20% Hyaluronic Acid combine with optimum levels of Retinol, Niacinamide, CoQ10 and Astaxanthin to form a gentle and nourishing potion to fight the signs of aging - SIX great ingredients that need no introduction in anti-aging skincare - all rolled into one potent formula.
- NOT YOUR REGULAR SERUM: Unlike other vitamin C serums on the market that have only 5-20% Vitamin C, this serum has the power of 22% Vitamin C with 2.5% Retinol for maximum potency. If that wasn't enough, powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Wheat Germ Oil, Green Tea, Propolis and Organic Jojoba Oil are also added to the mix.
- ANTI-AGING + BRIGHTER COMPLEXION: It helps to effectively address all your concerns, whether it is signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, etc), or uneven skin tone and texture (discoloration, acne or other marks, sun damage or hyperpigmentation).
DISCLOSURE: I was provided complimentary products to facilitate this review. Opinions expressed are solely my own. I was not compensated for this review.