The Valentia products are packed in lovely, enticing packaging that shows they value their product.
I love the scent. Usually I enjoy a very feminine, flowery scent. I don't know what results in the scent of this product, but I love it. It has a freshness and a uniqueness about it.
Does this scrub irritate? Absolutely not. I felt a mild astringent sensation the first time I used it, but that quickly passed and it was not at all unpleasant or irritating.
I can highly recommend this product.
Product information from Valentia:Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub sloughs off dead skin, provides hydration, and rejuvenates your face. Antioxidant rich green and white teas fight wrinkles, dullness, and unevenness, while Jojoba beads gently scrub away dead skin without damaging healthy skin cells. Our nourishing trio tropical butters rehydrate skin, helping to repair signs of aging that will leave skin looking luminescent all day long.
- Green and White Tea: Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera: This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.
- Jojoba Beads: Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter: This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.
- Brightens & revives skin
- Improves skin tone & texture
- Removes dead skin cells
- Softens the skin
- Prevents future breakouts
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product from Valentia to facilitate this review. Opinions are my own. I was not required to post a positive review. I was not compensated.