Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Homestead Soap & Spa Pampered Skin Collection


I had the opportunity to review the Homestead Soap & Spa Pampered Skin Collection. I received samples of four products and am loving each of them. My fragrance choice was "Lavender."

I found the lavender fragrance simply wonderful and each of the products produced a different amount of this scent.

The collection features natural ingredients with essential oils that complement each other and provide the ultimate skin indulgence.

Body & Hand Lotion was the first I used. I just couldn't resist popping the lid and lathering a bit onto my hands and arms. Oh! This is superb. A satiny feel. Absolutely no "sticky feeling." A lasting coverage and lasting fragrance - an absolutely fantastic fragrance.

Exfoliating Scrub  was used in my bath to scrub my legs. Well, they weren't so dirty they needed "scrubbing," but I gently massaged this over my legs to exfoliate and help the skin. I did this prior to shaving, leaving the residue on the skin as a "shaving cream." My skin was wonderful after bathing and exfoliating with this gentle sugar scrub.

Whipped Body Butter is a very light body butter that goes on smoothly leaving my skin satiny smooth, looking great, and wonderfully fragrant. The fragrance lasts for hours as does the wonderful smoothness to the skin.

Cleansing Bar this lovely lavender soap is gentle and feels very good to use for bathing. Definitely not harsh and very cleansing and it has a light lavender fragrance.

A bit about Homestead Soap & Spa products:

Products are not tested on animals
Products feature naturally sourced ingredients
Products are created using sustainable methods

In our minds, a perfect world includes sustainable bath and body products, which is why we carefully source each component of our lotions, creams, soaps, and scrubs to ensure compliance with our stringent standards. Check them out - click here

DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary samples of these products to facilitate an honest review. Opinions are my own, alone. I was not compensated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.