At Sugar and Spice Gifts and Treats, products are handmade, natural and chemical free, come in a wide variety of colours & scents, and custom orders are encouraged!
The owner of Sugar and spice Gifts and Treats is Canada based and has developed a line of lovely bath products and even a few other items such as laundry needs. She also packages her items beautifully. Bath salts, bath fizzies, and such are in canning jars such as you would put your prize home made jams and jellies. The she decorates these with lovely "jewels" and fabric cutouts on the lids. The effect is charming. Bath Bombs are thoroughly wrapped in a plastic container and then placed in a frou-frou bag with netting and tied with a pretty ribbon. Soaps are wrapped and placed in a lovely bag and have added bling or glitz.
|Unwrapped! Each beautiful item waiting for my enjoyment. I can hardly wait to try this relaxing lavender bath salts and that lovely pink goat soap (see the lovely butterfly "bling"..... Oh Joy!|
This is the stuff to get your "girly" on and give yourself or someone else some really good "spa-time-treats." Now just what was in my package?
- Mango Bath Bomb (large) - This is absolutely divine! Subtle fragrance. Silky smooth feeling and wonderful to the skin. So relaxing! [Handmade to order. Ingredients: Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Sweet Almond Oil, Meringue Powder, Powdered Sugar, Epsom Salts, Fragrance, Colour]
- Orchid Almond Rose Soap Sample - So pretty! This lightly fragrant soap lathers fine & luxurious. Skin is left feeling soft and smooth. [Handmade. Ingredients: Goat Milk Soap, Glycerin Soap, Fragrance, Colour]
- Lavender Bath Salts - I thoroughly enjoyed my lovely bath soak using these light salts. The lavender scent is light and pleasant. Relaxing! [Homemade. Ingredients: Mineral Salts, Sea Salts, Fragrance, Colour]
- Body Scrub - The fragrance is ever so slight and the oil light. I like that this scrub is much less oily than those I've previously used and the fragrance light. The cute little jar is plastic but looks glass making it safe to use in the bath area. [Homemade. Ingredients: Fragrance, Colour, Coconut Oil, Epsom Salts]
- Guest Goat Milk Fizzies - I tried the Chocolate Mint Bath Bomb Fizzies. Opening the pretty jar I caught a whiff of this delectable scent - a bit minty and a bit chocolaty. I plopped 2 into my bath and they fizzed and made the water so silky feeling. Very nice! [Handmade. Ingredients: Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Colour]
|Now a final look at real close up. See the lovely jars. You can reuse these for all kinds of things. Gift something to someone in them. Put cotton balls in them. Store a little bits of treasure!|
Sugar & Spice Gifts & Treats has a special offer during the month of June: Free shipping on the Bubble Bars - CLICK HERE
Ends July 14 @ 12:01 a.m. EDT
Open to USA & CANADA only.a Rafflecopter giveaway
DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary products from Sugar & Spice Gifts & Treats to facilitate this review. I was not compensated and opinions are my very own.