When I used it, I found that a very small amount goes a long way to thoroughly cover the face and neck. It readily absorbs into the skin. I help it along by massaging my face in an upward, rotating manner to help it absorb and sink into the skin. After application, I noticed a slight stinging which is actually a refreshing feeling.
What I've done for the past week or so is to use the InstaNatural Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum (click here to see my review) in the evening and then applying the InstaNatural™ Vitamin C Moisturizer after the serum absorbs. I reapply the moisturizer in the morning prior to applying any makeup. I have found that my skin feels really soft using this moisturizer and can recommend it.
Check out the InstaNatural™ website - click here
Product information (from InstaNatural™ website)Vitamin C Moisturizer is formulated to defend your skin while helping you achieve a healthy complexion - The power of Vitamin C is enhanced with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM to visibly reduce and prevent signs of aging, while powerful extracts provide antioxidant protection and support healthy collagen production.
- Softens the appearance of rough texture, lines and wrinkles
- Infused with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Sunflower Oil to nourish and hydrate the skin
- Brightens complexion by tackling uneven skin tone, sun spots and age spots
- Versatile formula can be used as a day or night cream
- Lightweight texture glides on easily and can be worn under makeup
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary product to facilitate a review based on my actual use of product. I was not compensated for this review.