Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Evangelizing children using the tract ministry tools from "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME"

Let this grandmother tell you a tale. One of a young woman, a mother, a Christian who desired to see her children and children in her church and community come to know the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, as their personal Saviour.

I taught Sunday School. I taught Vacation Bible School. I led the children's choir - "Little Lights" we called them. I led opening assembly in Sunday School. And one year I held Saturday morning children's get togethers for about three hours each allowing mother's some "me" time or shopping time and allowing me the opportunity to share Christ with the little ones.

What a blessing!

And I used tracts for a variety of purposes and reasons. They were written text tracts with cute pictures and some were in the cartoon strip mode. Kids liked them.

But what about today's kids. Kids so accustomed to being bombarded with animation, TV, smartphones, Tablets, computers. Would a tract speak to them? Can it still be used as an evangelism tool to reach a child?

I think so and so do the folks who have created this delightful assortment of tracts and evangelism bracelets. The concept of "The Wordless Book" is utilized in the bracelets with each color telling a part of the Gospel story. So let's take a look at the new tracts that will surely capture the children's attention enabling you to teach them of God's love for them.
Sized so that they are small enough to tuck away 

in a jeans pocket or a purse, these little tracts with just enough text
to keep them interested and convey the message, are designed 
with pop-up pages that add focal interest.
Colorful, quality paper, attention grabbing illustrations,
interesting story, and delightful pop-ups on the pages.


These little tract/booklets are again colorful, well done story,
quality paper, and an added plus of the removable
black plastic "bar" page that you slide across the
pages. Example: the above Joseph and Mary would
appear to move and/or walk when you slide the bar page.
These materials will provide an effective gospel message and can be used as Christian evangelism tools and resources for children. They will help you convey the powerful gospel message of Jesus Christ to children by holding their attention with the core message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Check them out, click here.

“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”):  Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway.  Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these and I'm going to look into getting some even though we are in the UK. Also lovely to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, I'm so glad you've found Chat With Vera, too. Let me know about your getting these in the UK. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works for you.

      Delete
  2. These look like something that would definitely catch the eye of my grandchildren! Thank you for sharing them with us at Party in Your PJs. I've pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful resource to teach your children.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.