Saturday, November 19, 2011

We have 2 winners! Torani Flavored Syrup Winners

Winner #1:  Is comment #8 as follows: (Friend "Unknown", I have no way of contacting you and will need for you to reply to me via my Kontacer in the sidebar of Chat With Vera by Monday, November 21 5:00 p.m. with your contact information:  Name, mailing address.
Unknown said... on November 9, 2011 12:46 PM
I love the french vanilla in my coffee every morning and for the holidays i add a bit pf peppermint!
Winner #2:  Is comment #15 as follows: (Friend "Vaughnde", I have no way of contacting you and will need for you to reply to me via my Kontacer in the sidebar of Chat With Vera by Monday, November 21 5:00 p.m. with your contact information:  Name, mailing address.
Vaughnde said...
Thank you again for this wonderful Giveaway!
Prize is 2 coupons for each winner good for a FREE bottle of Torani Flavored Syrup.  Winners have until Monday, November 21 at 5:00 p.m. to claim their prize via my Kontacer in the sidebar on Chat With Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.