Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dr. Fischer Anti-Wrinkle Lycopene Night Cream and Serum

Recently, I was given the opportunity to review skin care products for Dr. Fischer's Dead Sea Minerals and I enjoyed the products so much. They also sent me facial care products in another of their lines, that I have been using. They did not ask me to review these two products, but I thought I would share with readers what I thought of them.

First of all, they are pleasant on the skin. You skin doesn't feel greasy nor does it feel drawn and tight. Let's look at the products and what they are all about.....

Product information:  As the body ages, it loses its ability to produce the collagen and elastin protein framework that is critical for its structural support. When this occurs, aging signs, such as lines, creases and wrinkles become increasingly apparent. Dr. Fischer R&D Laboratories have created the Anti-Wrinkle Lycopene range; a world-leading breakthrough and the result of the most advanced and effective anti-aging technology for the immediate
and long-term treatment of wrinkles. Anti-Wrinkle Lycopene instantly and noticeably refines, firms and plumps-up the skin and provides long-term anti-aging protection against wrinkle formation.
IMMEDIATE LIFT SERUM – Noticeably Reduces Wrinkles Firms the skin and reduces dark circles around the eyes. Dry to Normal Skin - Oil-Free
Lycopene, Dynalift™, Hyaluronic Acid,
Q10, Polysaccharide, Polyamides.

  • Immediately reduces the appearance of aging signs on delicate facial tissue.
  • Polyamide micro-fibers visibly refine aging and facial expression lines.
  • Intensive treatment to help create firm, supple and youthful looking skin.
  • Powerful antioxidant protection against harmful and aging free radicals.
TIME DEFYING NIGHT CREAM - Effectively Treats Wrinkles (face, neck & décolletage)Works over-night to help reduce lines and wrinkles.
Dry to Normal Skin - Oil-Free
Lycopene, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres,
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, CM-Glucan,
Pro-Vitamin B5, Polysaccharide, Silicone Elastomers. 

  • Effectively diminishes aging signs for a noticeably improved complexion. 
  • Enriched with optimal moisture and nutrition to help restore and renew the skin.
  • Gives the skin a smooth, supple, shine-free appearance and great silky-soft after feel.
  • Powerful antioxidant protection against harmful and aging free radicals.
Produced in Israel, I don't know how readily available these are the the United States but here is a site I found them at online:  http://www.israeliproducts.com/c/fischer.html

My thoughts:  The way I used these two products was to apply the serum in the morning under my moisturizer and makeup. Then at night I cleaned my face and applied the night cream.  The serum is nice feeling on my skin and doesn't make it feel drawn like some serums. The night cream is, well, "creamy" and feels very nice on my skin - not oily like some night creams are. I thoroughly enjoyed using these two products.  When I use products of this quality, I feel like I am taking good care of my skin and providing those little extras that will help prevent the wrinkles of aging by keeping my skin toned and moist.

DISCLOSURE: I received one of each of these products at no cost to me. No review was expected. Opinions expressed are solely my own. I received no compensation for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I believe other website owners should take this website as an model, very clean and superb user genial
    design and style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.