Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum (Anti-Aging Product Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  • I have been using the Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum for two weeks - morning and evening. I cleanse (wash) my face first and then apply the serum followed by my moisturizer.  Using the serum completely by itself tends to have a slightly sticky feel, but the moisturizer takes care of that. I don't believe the serum is intended to be the sole product for skin care. The company indicates users should follow its use with a moisturizer.
Since it is intended for skin evenness and dark spots, I have also been lavishing it on my the tops of my forearms just to give it further trial.  I followed this with my body lotion of choice.

Now just what do I think of this product? First of all, I have not seen any outstanding, noticeable results in the brief two week span. But neither have I seen any deleterious effects, either. When using the Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum followed by my moisturizer, I do see a smoothness to my skin, a "glow" that is not present with moisturizer alone.  I see this as a favorable result. I like the pump bottle, too.

I think that with continued use, the serum will prove beneficial. It does, of course, have to be taken into consideration that we take care of our skin but we do not expect to end up with the beautiful smooth and soft skin of a baby. We must consider our age and the abuse that we have subjected our skin to through the years. We must consider that we are what we eat as well.

Frankly, I am delighted to be a part of reviewing this product and others of a similar nature because I truly hope that when I encourage men and women to care for their skin they will take heed and seek out effective products to do just that very thing. As I have said many times, "Cream your face!" That means use whatever products you have at hand and can afford to moisturize and care for your face. Skin treatment with a serum such as Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum perhaps is one of choice that my readers will find beneficial to the care and upkeep of their skin. Product may be acquired online at Amazon.
Who are likely users of this anti-aging product - Day By Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum? Anyone who desires  to improve their skin's appearance. Young and middle age men and women, and older men and women. 
From a news release by Day By Day Beauty
Natural Ingredients, No Fillers, Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum recommend that someone new to Vitamin C Serum may want to consider trying a Percentage under 20%. This gives the facial skin the opportunity to adapt to the new product and in a way build resilience to it. "Many people forget that Vitamin C is an acid, and too much acid right away for some will cause breakouts or irritation. So it isn't that the Vitamin C Serum is a poor product, it is that their selection in which product and percentage was poor," Co-Founder Pamela from Day by Day Beauty shares.

Day by Day Beauty designed their Vitamin C Serum to be an 18% being very well aware that first time users, or those with sensitive skin, may not have success with a 20% - 30% Vitamin C. Many customers with sensitive skin share their surprise in reviews on the company's Amazon listing.

Day by Day Beauty sees these types of reviews on a regular basis and are so glad they decided to stay with an 18% potency despite the marketplace.

Be informed about the percentage of Vitamin C within a serum and make a decision what is best-fit for your skin. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Day by Day Beauty's customer service or consult your dermatologist.

About Day by Day Beauty, Inc.  
Day by Day Beauty is a top-rated seller on Amazon.com. The company is proud to provide deeply nourishing beauty products made from certified organic ingredients. Day by Day Beauty keeps the environmentally conscientious beauty gurus in mind. All products are made in the United States under FDA guidelines. There is absolutely no animal testing, no parabens, no alcohol and no additives. Product will come with minimal packaging and is recyclable.

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.