Sunday, May 18, 2014

VOURAY NIGHT SKIN REPAIR FACIAL CREAM(review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Get the most out of your Beauty Sleep!
  
It's called 'beauty sleep' for a reason: your nightly snooze is when your skin tries to undo all of the cellular damage and stress it was exposed to during the day.  Our luxurious Night Cream supports this process to help you look your very best in the morning!

Did you know?  Extensive studies have demonstrated that sleep in total darkness provides an ideal situation for the uninterrupted release of Melatonin, which is both a hormone and a potent antioxidant produced by the body. Melatonin stimulates cellular repair and makes it possible for you to get your beauty sleep on a daily basis to minimize signs of aging!
  
Benefits
  • Hydration and nutrients combine to support the skin's natural repair process during sleep in darkness
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Restores the appearance of natural plumpness and stability of the skin
  • Minimizes the look of pores and enhances skin's hydration
  • Paraben-free for the ultimate in skincare safety
Directions for use* - Cleanse face with Bioque Facial Cleanser and pat dry. If using Serum XL and/or Serum Rejeuvenate, apply first and wait for product(s) to fully absorb. Apply in the evening to facial area, gently massaging with upward motions; can also be used on back of hands and neck. Wait for absorption before applying any additional creams. (The above product information was taken from the Bioque website from the Vouray Night Skin Repair product page.)

My thoughts on this product:  This is a lovely facial cream; and while it is a cream in a jar, it is light and fairly thin so it goes on easily with a light feel. This is nice. While it is a "night cream" and intended to be used while sleeping (read above information), I decided to use it morning and evening during this trial period to really give it a work out.  I found it left my skin feeling very soft and it looked nice and "rested" the next morning. My make up went on very nicely in the mornings after using it in the morning under my makeup. I tried it without further moisturizing and with an added layer of moisturizer. Both worked well. My pores looked smaller than usual. I have enjoyed using Vouray Night Skin Repair Facial Cream!

My premise is "cream your face" and use the best product you have access to. Sometimes it will be a really low cost (I hate the word "cheap"!) brand and for some it will be the $200 a jar product. This cream is listed at $45 on www.bioque.com and you can also purchase it there.  

I can recommend this one to try and it may be just the product for you. But whatever you do, remember to "cream you face"!

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.