Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adovia Anti-Aging Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C (Review) #serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you look on Amazon.com, you will see that there is a whole line of Adovia products incorporating Dead Sea Minerals to care for the skin. Today I am reviewing the Adovia Anti-Aging Facial Lift and Firm Serum.

About the product:
  • Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
  • Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
  • Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
  • Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
  • Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption
Now for what I think about the serum after using it for two weeks - morning and evening?  I found the Adovia Face Serum to be a creamy liquid dispensed from a pump bottle. The action of the pump was good, but I found that my bottle's pumping action was difficult to start at first go and later, after using about half the bottle, the pump simply stopped functioning. I believe I must have received one that is defective which can happen with any product. Now the main properties to review are the lotion/serum itself.

I don't believe in miracle creams or serums. I do, however, believe that we can help our skin along by caring for it. Part of caring for it includes using creams, lotions, and serums to moisturize and aid in keeping the skin soft. The ingredients in Adovia are considered to protect the skin by hydrating, providing nutrients, and protection. As their product information claims, it produces "results over time." I found a small amount covers my face. I allowed it to be absorbed prior to using moisturizer and makeup. I found that my skin feels silky and soft after using it - even the next morning. It is non-irritating and I believe this would be a good addition to one's skin care regime.

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #serum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.