Friday, June 19, 2015

Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book Series: The Princess Parables By Inspired by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson, Illustrations by Omar Aranda

Don't you just love finding little treats for the Princesses in your life? Well, I have a wee-little-Grace in my family; and when I saw the the opportunity to review the "Princess Grace Sticker & Activity Book," I simply jumped at the chance.

It doesn't hurt the pocketbook either at only $3.99. It is filled with creative and interactive activities from easy to a bit harder. The majority of the activities are beyond a 4-year-old, but they would find the stickers fun. A good little activity book for ages 4-8.

Themed to focus on the Princess Parables and produced by ZonderKidz (Zondervan), it provides Christian activities to entertain. Princess Grace and her four Princess sisters are featured in this series. Well, how appropriate! You see, my little Grace is has three older sisters; and they are all Princess material.

I think this little sticker and activity book will provide a lot of enjoyment, especially on days when she can not play outside.

DISCLOSURE: I was provided a complimentary copy to facilitate this review through the BookLook Review Program on behalf of ZonderKidz. Opinions are mine alone. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I've got two girls who would adore this book! Thanks for the recommendation on Booknificent Thursday, especially since it's such a great price!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.