Wednesday, July 27, 2016

These are a few of my favorite things.....

You've all heard the song about a "few of my favorite things." Well, being challenged by a blogging group to write a few of my very own favorite things, I thought that there were so many - but how can the "many" be the "favorite" thing/s?

Easy. I just love these so that makes them favorite things.....

Clear skies of blue and fluffy white clouds (North Carolina abounds with these). They are one of God's many blessings to mankind.

Lovely trees dressed in the finery of pink blossoms in the Spring of the year. You've seen them - cherry blossoms, peach blossoms, and who knows what other varieties. I just love those lovely trees fluffy with pink blossoms.

Tiny baby hands and wiggly toes. The joy of seeing, touching, and holding a tiny baby and placing their wee little hand in yours. Oh! It just doesn't get much better than that.

Standing in church and singing deeply from my heart with the congregation that wonderful hymn of praise "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty"!!!! Always my heart is drawn to Him with deeply felt awe and worship of His might and power.

Sunrise each morning.

Sunset each evening.

Raindrops refreshing the Earth.

Ocean waves gently lapping the shore or thunderously crashing with the fullness of God's unleashed might.

A smile.

A tear shed in joy. A hug.

Now, what might be a few of your "favorite" things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.