Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sign up for EBATES Cash Back Program & get $10 Bonus



I am so excited.


When I shop online I ALWAYS first check with EBATES to see what the "cash back" percent is via their portal. Then I look at the store's coupons or special orders. Today I placed an order and received $13+ cash back. That brings my quarter's cash back earnings to $48+.

I look forward to getting this special money back.What about you? Click here and sign up & when you place your first order via EBATES you get a $10 Welcome Bonus. That is pretty nice!

CLICK HERE https://www.ebates.com/r/GODLEY5?eeid=28187

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.